The challenge today for most credit risk managers is to move beyond reporting of regulatory requirements toward generating business value by proactively managing risk portfolios. This means creating transparency into risk portfolio dynamics, identifying anomalies and valuations with certainty and providing the means to take in-market action quickly and effectively.
Centauri Partners “RiskView™”
• unifies information from multiple heterogeneous internal and external data sources,
• scientifically resolves disparate client, customer and agent and financial instrument account level direct and indirect counterparty exposures into ONE parent level entity and
• provides real-time dynamic summarization (aggregation of atomic level account data to relevant summary level statistics) as quickly as the business user can ask the question.
Risk Insight enables risk managers to create business value by short cycling, from weeks or months, to minutes, the analysis-to-decision cycle time it takes to quantify, measure, report and visualize the business drivers and the related business exceptions from a company’s baseline portfolio risk levels. For example, one capability is accurately quantifying a banks’ Total Borrower Exposure by accurately, systemically and automatically resolving these direct and indirect counterparty risks to one "parent" counterparty.
This capability enables one of the foundational elements necessary for enabling risk adjusted pricing.
• Accurate resolution of direct and indirect common obligor and counterparty relationships to parent entities across products, lines of business and functional silos.
• Executive quality “dashboard” portfolio summarization and visualization with intuitively structured account level “drill down” answers “what-if,” what-about” exploratory questions in real-time
• Accelerates risk portfolio composition, understanding of risk concentration against threshold and exposure analysis
• Shifts risk management analysis paradigm from reactive gathering data for historical reporting to proactively using current data to drive the business
• Enables unanticipated “out-of-the-box” “what-if” and “what-about” scenario analysis
• Total Borrower Exposure Valuation and Management
• Foundational for risk adjusted return analysis and pricing calculation
• Dynamic isk concentration analysis
• Hedge Fund
- Intra-period derivative portfolio valuation and analysis
- Loss provision analysis
- Risk concentration analysis and threshold analysis
Hazard zone identification, risk concentration analysis and mitigation
Please contact us for a live demonstration.
(C) 2010, All Rights Reserved, Centauri Partners LLC