- OneView™ provides a 360 degree view of all of a customer's related accounts, relationships and interactions with a company through an interactive, visual "insight center" enabling rapid analysis, measurement and reporting of key marketing or customer service performance metrics.
- OneView™ aggregates all of an individual customer transactions and interactions within a company, at the enterprise-level, across products, services, online interactions, media, campaigns, communication and distribution channels, purchases and customer service into one unified view of that customer’s overall relationship with the company.
- OneViewTM delivers the full sales cycle ROI dynamics by integrating the measurement of traditional media efforts with digital media initiatives tracking actual sales volumes and related marketing and customer metrics.
- OneView™ integrates the tracking, reporting and analysis of annual marketing plans with corresponding actual offline and digital marketing result metrics to present a holistic, visually based, interactive marketing analysis and decision support and ROI analysis solution.
- OneView™ dramatically shrinks the traditional marketing cycle time from analysis to market action to days from weeks or months, creating significant business value by pinpointing revenue or cost saving opportunities more quickly.
ONEVIEW™ addresses these key marketing decision support challenges today:
- “We must develop one common view of our customer and their interactions across all of our products, services, stores, online accounts, billing, CRM, customer service and market planning systems.”
- "How can I track my new product introductions and key performance indicators faster and more robustly?"
- "How do I take advantage of emerging market opportunities faster?"
- “How are my sales trending to my annual marketing plan by customer segment, today, this week, this month, this quarter, year to date?“
- “What is my customer potential by customer segment buying unit?”
- “I can’t analyze my marketing results across traditional and digital marketing mediums without accessing multiple discrete systems.”
- “What is my profitability, attrition risk, satisfaction score, cross-sell potential by customer relationship?”
- “Which customers should I target for traditional marketing or for digital marketing programs and campaigns.”
- How can we use our customer service interactions to target future customer marketing efforts?
- “I don’t have common metrics across my traditional and digital marketing channels, how can I effectively measure my results and combined ROI?”
- “The performance metrics from my digital marketing efforts don’t include the necessary sales, profit, margin and cost information I need to make informed digital marketing decisions.”
- “The annual plan and weekly operational marketing data I need resides in multiple, disparate non-connected data silos, systems and reports, some geographically disperse, yet I need to pull the data we need together faster?” “How?”
- “I need hands-on, direct access to all of my marketing data.”
- “After a high level marketing program analysis, I need access to complete underlying account or transaction data related to a given set of transactions, faster.”
- “I need to access data in the corporate data warehouse”
- “We need to integrate marketing and profitability data both from my marketing databases and from the corporate data warehouse yet the cost to do this is high and the ROI is low.”
- “Moving all of the data we are told we need is a large, expensive effort, taking way too much time and not ROI justified. Can you help us get just the data we need, where we need it?”
OneViewTM Solution- provides a unified view of a common customer, vendor or supplier and their related accounts whether the customer, vendor or supplier has different accounts in different systems, products, data silos, business units, subsidiaries or corporate portfolio acquisitions. Having a unified view of one global entity, a marketing customer, for instance, enables a company to measure and manage that customer relationship as one relationship.Please contact us for a live demonstration.(C)2010,2011 All Rights Reserved, Centauri Partners LLC
- “My technical team is telling me I need to build a marketing data warehouse.”